For the convenience of those arguing in favor of the family and marriage, here are the articles or papers I've written on the matter so far:
- There is no such thing as SOGI rights, just human rights;
- The SOGI law will hurt business owners, schools, the military;
- House testimony on the SOGI anti-discrimination bill;
- Gay rights and marriage;
- Gay marriage not a human right;
- Still no right to gay marriage;
- Death and the transgender; and
- Transgender policy: he or she as they want to be.
Inasmuch as LGBT activists are wont to rely on international law to override Philippine law to advance their agenda, here are my thoughts on international human rights (click here).
Feel free to copy, quote, or share with proper attribution.